Donations can also be mailed to:
Southwest Creations Collaborative
1308 4th Street NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Help us continue to build opportunity across generations: when you help us, we can do more.
With your support we can expand our Hacia programs, further our reach and deepen our impact here in New Mexico. Because when you invest in us, we are able to invest in more families.
After 23 years in business, our contract revenue covers 85% of our organizational budget. We hope you will help us make up the remaining 15%. Here is how you can help:
$5,000 covers the annual cost for 5 families to participate in our college-readiness program
$1,000 covers the annual cost of one student’s path to success in GED, English or Citizenship
$500 covers the annual cost of paid time for 15 employees to engage in their child’s classroom
$250 covers the cost of operating our on-site daycare for one week for 15 of our employees’ children
$100 covers the cost of supplies for one college-readiness workshop
$50 covers the cost of 4 hours of one-on-one tutoring for one Hacia student
All contributions to our organization are tax deductible. Thank you for your support!